Monday, May 12, 2008

Rockin' in the Free World...

Some people may know that I started singing/playing in a band this year. It's been one of the most amazing parts of my time at Haas, and I truly love the guys who I play with. We are all going our own ways this summer, so I guess "the band is breaking up," but who knows? Maybe a reunion tour in 2018?

We played an amazing show for a huge group of friends last week. Here are some pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11325246@N04/sets/72157604985228817/

And, on a slightly different topic, a video that my friends Jeff and Monty and I put together with a bunch of Haasies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNc6gjGpJSQ

2 comments:

Tanya said...

You never cease to amaze me, you incredible woman...a triathalon, an MBA from Berkeley...a band...What next, dear one?
Love, love from The Farm....

Tanya

Anita Balan said...

Hey meera didi,
so proud to call you my cousin...it is so wonderful to learn about all your accomplishments... triathlons, mba, band, trips to africa.... truly an inspiration...pix were great and the you tube video revived my love for Bon Jovi and Brian Adams... mama told me you are planning another trip before you start working... have fun...you have actually given me hope that even as a graduate student, I can have a life outside of classes, studying, internships and conference presenations.