Sunday, May 11, 2008

A few big things!


The last few weeks have been a little crazy-- but generally in a good way! The big event in my life was the Napa Valley Sprint Triathlon that I did last weekend. To most athletes, this event isn't a big deal, but due to my crazy fear of water, it was a huge goal for me. I've been trying to do a triathlon for about 2 years now, but always managed to find an excuse not to. Finally, in my last semester of business school, I actually did it.



It was an amazing and fun experience, and I'm glad I got to do it with about 20 of my Haas classmates. The day was beautiful and I had a great time. I think I may actually want to do another one!

This really proved to me that if I set a goal and work really hard, I can accomplish it. Not exactly profound, but I guess I thought that might not apply to certain things (like Triathlons!)

Above are a few pictures to remember the day by...

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats, Meera! I knew you could do it. You're going to have to tell me all about the transition stages (scary). And El Bonito Motel!

Danielle said...

WAY TO GO MEE!! I'm soooooooo proud of you:)